1. We have graded Sunday school classes for all ages.
2. The toddlers age 1-3 are taught a Sunday school lesson.
3. Ages 3-5 have their own "Children's Church" during the Sunday
4. "MASTER CLUBS" for ages 6-12 is a program designed much like
AWANA with the exception that it uses only the KJV in all of its material.
Master Clubs majors on teaching the children to apply the Scriptures to
their daily lives. This program meets each Wednesday at 6:30 PM for a
hour and half of studies, games, and fun times.
5. Each Wednesday night the Teen Fellowship meets for a time of
devotion, study, and fellowship in the Word of God.
6. Adults of the church serve as mentors to those of the church whose
parents may not attend or for some reason are not available.
7. Extra curricular activities are carried on throughout the year for children
of all ages. A spring time or early summer picnic featuring various games
and lots of good food is an annual event. A fall cook-out over an open fire
is held. Along with this is a hay ride for all who wish to take a trip
throughout the country side. A once-a-month activity is held in order that
the children may get together for a time of devotion, games, and snacks.
8. A week of Bible Camp is offered to all who wish to attend. This is a great
time for children of all ages to get away with only Biblical and Christian
influences for a week.
9. DIAMOND GIRLS - (Director, Pat Mayes) A girl's ministry for ages 9-15.
Focus is on daily practical Christian living, teaching them crafts such as
sewing, cooking and most of all setting a Godly example for them to
follow through their teens and into adulthood, giving them support for
whatever or wherever they need, using God's Word as our curriculum.
|875 Norway Avenue ~ Huntington, WV 25705 ~ (304) 523-3693